I don't really have many pics because my daughter was helping and it was a disaster waiting to happen. It's a rare thing in my house to use a box cake mix but I was stuck in the baking isle the other day for way too long while my husband hunted down some special spice. The box mixes sucked me in and I grabbed a vanilla one.
We mixed it up according to directions then tossed in all the nerds we had mix them in. Put them in the oven and made frosting.
This frosting recipe is super simple.
- Butter cream frosting.
- 3 cups powder sugar
- 1/3 cup soften butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp. half & half. I used whole milk and it worked just fine.
- Food coloring if desired
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- If it seems too runny refrigerate for a bit to thicken.

Let cool, frost and enjoy.


No comments:
Post a Comment